sabato 13 novembre 2010

Emily Osment

Here's what she wear a MTV EMA 2010 in Madrid.      

OK... I really like the dress because the color is beautiful,

shoes, handbag and accessories blacks are very nice,
but I HATE the combination of blue and black together ...
I do not likeher hair at all ...there aren't short or long ...
She could put the extension,short cuts, or do a hairstyle...                                                                            She earns one point beacause she chose the right length for the dress ...
she's lean and has done well to show her legs... I like make-up...

Rate: D+ (6/10)                                                                                                                                                                       Because I  like dress and makeup, but I don't like the combination with black and her hair...

What you think?                                                                                                                                                                                                                       [polldaddy poll=4082370]

 [gallery]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento