giovedì 2 dicembre 2010

Emily Osment new album...

Emily Osment's new album Fight or Flight is now available in stores in the US, Canada, and Japan! The album will be out internationally 10/18.

When asked about the title of the album Emily Osment told...
 “[...]Fight or Flight is a reaction that we have when faced with fear. It’s an uncontrollable, spontaneous reaction when faced with something you’re really afraid of. I’ve always loved that concept that your brain and your body take over, and when it came to this record I started listening to more diverse, different types of bands and I wanted to do what I wanted to do, and I was fighting what I was writing in the past and whatever thoughts anybody else might have, and working to write the music that I love.”

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fight-or-flight/id395394586

What you think? I think that she have got good look and good voice, but it's strange see her like a singer...This is the first time, for me, that I see her like Emily Osment, and not lke Lily Stuart...  O.o

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento