giovedì 2 dicembre 2010

Kim Kardashian is dead...Bring her back to life!

Kim Kardashian sacrificed her digital life to fight HIV/AIDS. Here's what she write on her blog:

Hi Dolls, I have sacrificed my digital life to help Keep a Child Alive save millions of real lives affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India.

I will not be tweeting or updating my Facebook and this is the last blog post I will be doing until $1 million is raised to buy my digital life back. Any donation, small or large, can really help!!! One million dollars will provide a year’s supply of medicine, food, care and support to 1500 children in South Africa orphaned by AIDS.

Please go to http://bit.ly/8ZArQq to buy me my life back now, or text “KIM” to 90999 and make sure reply “YES” to confirm your donation.

You can watch my last Tweet and Testament video here. Let’s help save lives!!!

-------------

ok ppl! run, and go vote...I already vote, and now it's your turn... Bring her back to life (digital life XD)





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento