giovedì 2 dicembre 2010

Kardashian Konfidential Is 4 On NYTimes Best Sellers List!

Kardashian Konfidential Is #4 On NY Times Best Sellers List!!

Here's wath Kim write on her blog about the book...

Ahh!! Can’t believe our book Kardashian Konfidential is out in just four days!! This was such a fun project to do as sisters. We spent endless hours choosing photos for the book, coming up with fun facts, makeup tips, lots of family secrets and editing the book to make sure it is absolutely perfect. I think you guys are going to really love it. I can’t wait to hear your responses! You can pre-order your copies online now

(http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2010/11/19/kardashian-konfidential-is-out-soon/)

------------------------

what you think? I think that I order the book, and then I say to you what I think about it!

kisses, G.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento